How to get started
Pick a class and register:
- Browse our program descriptions to see what class or classes you want to take, or browse our class locations to see what classes are located near you. We offer a full range of fitness programs, at a PA or NJ location near you.
- Click on the desired class’ location and time to get details on that class. The class details page will have information on how to register for the class; generally a link to a community's website or a registration form.
- Go to the community’s website to register online and pay with a credit card or
- Download that site’s registration form; mail the form and a check (made out to the township) to the address on the form.
- Obtain any equipment necessary for the class, such as a yoga mat or exercise ball; this will also be listed on the class's details page
- Attend the class, your canceled check is your receipt.
Policies and Pricing
Flexible Attendance Policy
If you miss any classes during the session you are registered for, you can make-up the missed classes at any Viva Community Fitness Location except Mount Laurel, NJ. Just check the schedule and go to the class. Tell the teacher you are making up a class. Make-up must be used during the session you are registered for; it cannot carry over to another session.
Costs are listed on each township or hospital's website. A link to their website (and/or phone number) is listed on every location's page. Contact us if you have any questions or if the information's incorrect or missing.